Wednesday, July 23, 2014

GEAR REVIEW: BUDSLEEVES


Once in while a piece of gear comes along that I get really excited about.  Budsleeves happens to be one of them.  For this review, I'm going to mix it up a bit.  Rather than list out all of the product information, I've decided to break it down for you using a photo series.  Got to keep things interesting, right?  Here we go:


1. This is how my headphones usually look when I take them out of my bag in preparation for a run.


2. This is how I feel when I attempt to untangle them.  Translation: annoyed, frustrated, & impatient.


3. This is a Budsleeve.  How does it work, you ask?  Just shimmy your headphone chord through the sleeve and VOILÀ!  No more tangles.  Ever.


4. This is how I look and feel when I've pulled my headphones out of the bag with their Budsleeves on.  Booyah.

And if all of this doesn't make you want to try them, I don't know what will.  These babies come in for just under $11.  But, the folks over at Budsleeves really want you to give them a shot.  And I do, too.  Because they are awesome.  So, for the next week, if you purchase them through RWM they will give a 50% discount (around $5).  Just use the code RUNNINGWITHMUSIC at checkout and you're in.  Go get 'em.  And rock out, tangle free!

Listen to this:
All - Blackbird Blackbird  

No comments:

Post a Comment